Online Course Modules: An Introduction to Public Health Ethics
Welcome to this online training course by the NCCHPP!
You will find below the 6 modules of your online course on public health ethics. In order to get the most from your learning experience, we recommend that you follow them in the order in which they are presented.
We also suggest that you view the introductory module before starting the course. This module will allow you to explore the various features of the online learning environment, and give you a broad overview of the course.
We have also included some complementary resources in the right column of this page for an extensive set of further readings as well as links to numerous case studies for additional reflection about ethical issues.
We hope you enjoy the course!
To get technical, content-related, or administrative assistance, contact us at: email@example.com.
- Oxford Handbook of Public Health Ethics (2019)
- Introduction to Public Health Ethics 1: Background (2014)
- Introduction to Public Health Ethics 2: Philosophical and Theoretical Foundations (2015)
- Introduction to Public Health Ethics 3: Frameworks for Public Health Ethics (2015)
- Nova Scotia Health Ethics Network (NSHEN) Ethics Case Database (2020)
- Collection of Adapted Summaries of Public Health Ethics Frameworks and Very Short Case Studies (2019)
- Public health ethics: Cases spanning the globe (2016)
- Population and public health ethics: Cases from research policy and practice (2013)
- Ethical Questions During a Pandemic – Case Studies (2010)
- Case studies in public health ethics (2009). (Paywall)